Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

SpinachDip2

Here is a delicious recipe to make for a hungry crowd, Spinach and Artichoke Dip from Serious Eats. With the healthy additions she made like using light cream cheese and sour cream, you’d never guess it was made to be healthy. I’m sure Greek yogurt be a great substitute as well. Huge flavors of garlic, chunky artichokes and nutty parmesan cheese shines in this dip. We used some delicious tortilla chips that were made fresh from a Mexican market in El Paso as chosen dippers. My girlfriend Nidia made this during the superbowl (I realize this was a month ago!) and all I could remember was going back for seconds and thirds! I definitely knew I’d have to share this on the blog as well, so I can look back for the recipe one day.

You’ve got to try out this recipe. I’ll be making it again because my boyfriend really enjoyed this dip. Winner!

 SpinachDip1 

For the Spinach Artichoke Dip click this link HERE.

Enjoy,

Fallon

1 comment:

Tara said...

Spinach and artichoke dip is the one appetizer I get at restaurants.... yours is definitely winning. LOL