Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My First Foodzie Tasting Box

Foodzie1

I randomly discovered Foodzie one day, probably through a food blog and I spent hours looking at all the delicious, specialty food items this site has to offer. If money wasn’t an issue then I would constantly be getting new deliveries from Foodzie. Alas money doesn’t grow on trees and all I can do is dream! Until recently, I was offered a free month of the Foodzie Tasting Box. This was a good way to see if I’d want to continue receiving a tasting box. My box came and I was really impressed with the selection of May.

Foodzie3

Foodzie4

I received some healthy snacks like dried pineapple and seaweed snacks. Some delicious sweets like biscotti and dulce cookies. I liked the variety because these are items I’d normally not think to purchase.

Foodzie5    

Since I was very impressed with my tasting box I wanted to just give a shoot out to Foodzie for the wonderful company they are. Their customer service was very friendly and they made purchasing very easy/hassle free. I’m going to continue with my Foodzie membership so I can try something new each month. It even had my boyfriend excited to see what was in the box! Thanks for being a great company and offering such awesome products!

Fallon

PS: I wasn’t asked to write up about Foodzie but decided to do it for personal reasons. When I really like something, I think they deserve a little shout out!

No comments: