- My computer CAUGHT a worm. I've never had this happen to me before and was so scared I was going to lose everything. I didn't even download anything. I visited a website I always go to and all of a sudden this "antivirus" which was the worm was downloaded into my computer and started running its own scan. I had tons of warning pop-ups and how I needed to download this program. It was also changed my lovely desktop wallpaper to this scary warning! I'm glad I just needed a system restore and it didn't do any major damage.
- My internet cable soon after the worm was cleared went out on me. Had the cable company at my house twice in the last 2 days. Looks like the problem is finally fixed because I'm here posting this quick update ;) That was very stressful.
- Several of you have asked about my 5k experience! Well it was great. I had a lot of fun. My mom also ran it with me! The only downfall was the weather. It started raining just as the race started and then it continued to pour! I was absolutely freezing afterward but I was glad I did it for the kids (Make a Wish Foundation) and myself. I didn't take as many pictures as I wished because I didn't want to run with my camera. Any tips for running and holding my phone/camera? Please just don't say fanny pack ;)
Warming up with a nonfat latte and sprinkle of cinnamon on top! Seattle's Best makes the BEST lattes.
- Not sure on my official time from the race either. When I passed the line it said 32:07 and that is pretty normal for me. My time has improved tremendously, so I was very happy to see those numbers. Especially with it being cold and rainy! The site apparently has been "attacked" whenever I try to get my time results, so I emailed someone to see if they could guide me in the right direction. I'll keep you posted!
- I already picked my next 5k. May 1st, Susan G. Komen!! Can't wait :)