Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crab and Swiss Quiche

Disclaimer: You will never ever see a seafood/fish post from me because I don't like it at all. I'm only posting about crab today because it was a recipe submitted for the Breakfast/Brunch Contest. This is the second to last recipe for the E-Recipe contest. I'm so excited that the winner will be announced soon. The recipe today was submitted by Carmen. She received the Crab and Swiss Quiche recipe from her daughter who is a great cook. The quiche actually looks quite good. I love when the pie crust is well done. It is a nice contrast to the creamy egg and cheese mixture. I just wish the crab wasn't involved. ;) Shelby from The Life and Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch has the recipe listed on her site. You can click HERE to get the Crab and Swiss Quiche recipe. Enjoy, Fallon

2 comments:

Shelby said...

LOL, you are SO cute. Love your disclaimer. ;o)

Fallon said...

hehe ;)