Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Peppermint Mocha Ice Cream

It all started with an email from Starbucks. A $1 coupon featuring their newest flavor for the holiday, Peppermint Mocha. Since I had the coupon I felt obligated to buy the ice cream. Whenever I have a coupon, I always feel obligated to use it, FYI. Plus I love ice cream and you can’t go wrong with peppermint and mocha. I’ve never had the actual drink that they make at Starbucks because I enjoy eating my calories then drinking them. The ice cream was the perfect way for me to try this flavor. So the next time you see this flavor in your grocery’s freezer section, BUY IT! It only for a limited time so you better hurry! It changed my life as soon as I tried it. Okay maybe not changed it completely but I definitely have mad respect for Starbuck’s ice cream.

PeppermintIce1

PeppermintIce2

They weren’t lying when this pint of ice cream was loaded with chunks of chocolate. Each spoonful I kept biting down on chocolate chunks. That made me very happy! Plus with the tasty addition of mocha and peppermint swirled throughout, it was balanced perfectly and the flavors didn’t over power each other.

PeppermintIce3

PeppermintIce4

Starbuck’s didn’t ask me to write up about their Peppermint Mocha ice cream, I decided it needs to be featured on my blog because it is amazing and you must go out and buy some for yourself!

PeppermintIce5

Remember stay warm when eating the ice cream, hehe!

Happy Holidays!!

Fallon    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little checklist on the side of the ice cream... Plus, those chocolate chunks are to die for!

P.S. I'm a total sucker for coupons, too!

Danielle said...

I haven't tried any of starbucks ice creams yet, but it looks reallyy good! Chocolate ice cream is my favorite, I'll have to try it(: