Thursday, January 20, 2011

White Chocolate Cherry Cookies

WhiteChocolateCherry2

They are baaccckkk!!! My mom literally kept asking for these cookies. I made them last Christmas in 2009 and here as well. I had to scrounge up ingredients to make this recipe possible. For some reason I never felt like I had enough cookies made. I ended up making these bite-sized but I will never do that again. You don’t get the full cherry and white chocolate flavor action. Some cookies only had chocolate and some only had cherries! They were definitely better full-sized but you want to know something, they were still a popular cookie! The kids will love them. I know my best friend’s son Mason enjoyed them in the cookie bag I gave them over the holidays.

WhiteChocolateCherry1

To get the exact recipe I used please head on over to Baking Bites for her White Chocolate Cherry Cookies.

Always,

Fallon 

No comments: