Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Review of Pure Indulgence 2 Qt. Frozen Yogurt-Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

What's better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes. It's easy, an integrated motor, double-i...

Love this ice cream maker!
By Fallon's Cucina from El Paso, TX on 3/20/2011
5out of 5
I've been wanting an ice cream maker for so long and I finally decided it was time to get one. Just in time for summer. I made vanilla ice cream and it came out perfect. It was fun making homemade sundaes with fresh vanilla ice cream. This maker is probably best for beginners in ice cream making. It is very simple to put together and clean. I've been told to make homemade ice cream can be messy but I had no mess at all. Very easy clean up and a great outcome!
Ice cream done in 30 minutes!
thumbnail
Tags: Ice cream, Made with Product, Using Product
Homemade sundaes were a lot of fun to make.
thumbnail
Tags: Made with Product

No comments: