Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baked BBQ Pork Ribs

A few weeks ago I made baked BBQ beef ribs in my oven. We thought they turned out pretty good for being baked in an oven. I shared with you the rub I made and felt like the cumin was a bit overpowering but other then that it was pretty tasty. The rub recipe made a ton so I had to store it in a glass jar for future use.

I decided to try my baked ribs again with the same rub and use pork ribs! I’m not a fan of pork chops or a pork tenderloin but being my boyfriend loves meat I have to change it up for him. I’ve tried pork ribs in restaurants before from someone else’s plate and I actually like them. I like to eat my meat off a bone covered in BBQ sauce! But chicken on a bone grosses me out.

PorkRibs1

Long story short, the pork ribs came out AMAZING and we both agreed that these tasted way better then the beef ribs. The rub with the too much cumin couldn’t be detected at all with the pork ribs. So I can now say that this rub is best on pork and baking these pork ribs in the oven produced a moist and succulent rib!

 RibRub3

Click HERE for the rub recipe. That link will also explain to you how to bake your ribs in the oven! Very easy, peasy. ;)

Fallon

Oh and Happy SUNDAY! My favorite day of the week. ;)

1 comment:

Michael said...

These were really good! I hope you make them soon babe, with a cannoli cake. Love ya!