Friday, June 17, 2011

Eggplant Ricotta Bake

EggplantRicotta3

This is a dish I’ve made many times back home with my family and a little before I started my own blog. I found the recipe for Eggplant Ricotta Bake from the Proud Italian Cook. Her food is absolutely fresh and always delicious. I love this dish she created because it is light and so easy to put together. After we enjoyed several leftover nights of eggplant parmigiana, I still had 2 massive eggplants to cook or else I’d have to throw them away. You know me, I don’t waste food at all. I whipped up this fabulous meal in no time, served with some flatbread crackers and artichoke dip from Trader Joe’s and a huge green salad with chickpeas to round out the entire meal.

EggplantRicotta1 EggplantRicotta2

To get this wonderful recipe please head on over to one of my favorite blogger’s the Proud Italian Cook and get her recipe for Eggplant Ricotta Bake. I of coursed used my homemade red sauce for this recipe and I encouraged you to do the same. Unless you know a store brand that taste just as good as homemade. Then go for it!

Buon Appetito!

Fallon

2 comments:

The Food Hunter said...

I'd like a nice dish of this right now.

Fallon said...

Make it!! So easy and delicious. It is the time to eat eggplant since they are in season.