Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Liebster Award

Thank you to Amy from The Savvy Kitchen for choosing me to win a Liebster Blog Award.

image
This was quite a surprise when I had an email from Amy letting me know she picked me to have this award. I am quite honored to be recognized because my blog is so small!

A Liebster Award is given to an awesome blog that has under 200 followers, but is on their way to many more. I also get to choose five other bloggers who I think are deserving of this award. Here is the list of the up-and-coming blogs I picked:

1. The Cookin’ Chemist
2. Spoonful of Sugar
3. My Fabulous Recipes
4. Quiche Me
5. So I Married A Chef

I will be contacting each of you to let you know about your award. Whether you have less then 200 followers or not… you guys have awesome blogs and I’m proud this award can let me recognize you on Fallon’s Cucina! Now it is your turn to pass it on to 5 other blogs with less then 200 followers and mention and link back to the person who awarded the Liebster to you.

Thank you Amy and congratulations to the other amazing blogs I picked!

Fallon

No comments: