Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking Forward to a New Year

What a year this has been. Started off full of excitement, life changing and with love. Which slowly ended abruptly, somewhat unsure with what went wrong and a lost for love. I've had a few months to be back home with my family and friends, newly single and you know what I'm kind of liking it! I feel the love and appreciation from everyone I know. It is really comforting and is what keeps me happy.

I'm so glad 2012 is going to be here tomorrow. I don't know what it will bring but all I know is it will be a great year. For once I'm not setting any goals. Somewhere in 2011 my goals were lost and I didn't stay true to my roots. In 2012, I want to just go with my heart and do what I want, when I want, where I want. I'm trying to find who I am again and working on myself.

The best thing that happen to me in 2011 was finding a new job that is full-time. I love my new job so much. Yes, it keeps me busy (hence blogging has been slow) but keeps me on my toes. I believe you should be happy with everything you do and having a job you can enjoy daily without bickering about is one of them.

I hope to get back to blogging soon. I'm thinking I need to come up with a schedule so I'm at least posting once or twice a week. I want to thank all my readers and followers for staying around and supporting me these last few months. You guys are awesome!

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! 2012 will be the year for unexpected things. Okay I'm just saying that because I really want something cool to happen!

Wishing good health, wealth and happiness.

Love,
Fallon

1 comment:

Robin said...

Happy New Year Fallon! Good for you for working on yourself right now. That is great to hear that you also love your job, that is huge! So many people work all their lives doing things they hate. We would all do a better job if we could all do what we love. You are blessed!!