Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas + A Cookie Party!

Secret Recipe Club Cookie Party

Good morning bloggers! I’m sure everyone is already in the kitchen getting together a fantastic Christmas Eve meal and baking up all those last minute sweets. I wish I was as festive this year. I haven’t baked any cookies and since I have nothing to show for it, (I’m naughty, I know!) Amanda from The Secret Recipe Club decided to have a cookie party. She is linking up past entries that are cookies from The Secret Recipe club members. I figured if I’m not baking, I might as well show off other people’s cookies! Hope you guys have a great weekend. I’ll be drinking plenty of wine I decided. Must numb the un-festiveness in me. ;)

Fallon

Just click the button above to check out all the cookies!! I wonder what Santa would like?

No comments: