Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)

There are some songs lately that I feel like have been made for me. This is one of them from Kelly Clarkson. I know I'm getting stronger ever day, from the hurt I've gone through. When I hear this song it puts me in SUCH a good mood.


A year ago today my life was in a different direction. I couldn't tell where my future was going to be, it definitely turned out to be completely different today. And I'm finally happy to admit I'm glad that what happen in the past didn't last. I wasn't happy. I wasn't living for myself. I realized how weak I was and today I know what I want. I'm getting stronger each day.


2 comments:

Tessa said...

What a great song. Glad to hear you're happy with where you are!

The Food Hunter said...

I love this song...and what it stands for. Happy you are back on track