Saturday, June 9, 2012

I can’t believe it..

I’ve been so wrapped up with work and having fun at the pools I forgot that Monday is The Secret Recipe Club reveal for Group B. Shoot!!!! I ran to the store last night to get a very special ingredient to make some “drinks.” Oh yeah!!

I also just bought a new laptop like 2 days ago and I’m trying to get everything downloaded and set up. Windows Live Writer just happened now and I’m about to go install Picasa as well. All my important blogging tools. Winking smile I must say though this new laptop is amazing!!

It is also going to be a laid back weekend, so I’ll have time to work on my recipe later. I have to attend a funeral tomorrow. A really good friend of my family's passed away in a plane crash. Here is a really good link that has his daughter talking about what a great person he was. http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/156514805.html. It is hard to believe how quickly life can be taken away from someone. The family has been in my prayers all week and this Sunday will be full of love and prayers for the family and to celebrate the great person Chris was. Sigh, life is just too valuable.

Heading to a female cross fit class this morning and then a little work and a whole afternoon evening to myself. Love it!

Have a great Saturday!
Fallon

No comments: