Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Total Body Blaster

image

I’m proud to announce that today in Las Vegas the temperature low was 69 degrees!! We literally were just 108 the day before. Thank you to monsoon season. It rained furiously all day, flash floods everywhere and the sun didn’t start to peak through till around 6pm. I had plans to go to a body pump class after work but since it wasn’t at the gym right by my house, I didn’t feel like driving that far. The streets were still flooded and I’m not one to really drive in the rain. I talked myself into doing the following workout below. It has been a while since I did a workout on my own and pushed myself. That worried me after working all day, the last thing I wanted to do was workout on my own. Hence why I had joined a Crossfit gym.

image

I’m so glad I talked myself into doing the Total Body Blaster workout. Work It Out Wednesday from Steph’s Bite By Bite is a weekly post of a new workout each Wednesday. She has some great workouts you should check out!

All the classes were cancelled in the aerobics room and I decided to do the workout in there. There was a girl  jump roping and another girl doing her own weight/spin session. I felt comfortable and all I would need for this workout was a set of dumbbells and a yoga mat for cushion on my knees for the push ups.

image

Thirty-five minutes later I felt worked out, sweaty and done. I ended up using 10 pound dumbbells for the last 2 sets of biceps, I wouldn’t of made it with the 15’s. As I’m typing this out now my arms and legs are really sore. I’d say this was a workout success!

image
I love squats. I always get excited when they are part of a workout. But I can’t stand lunges,although I’ll do them anyways.

image
And I’m finished. YAY! Yes, that is an old school iPod, if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it. Winking smile
Fallon

No comments: