Monday, September 17, 2012

MMM Smells Like Pumpkin….

The weather in Las Vegas has been fabulous. I think 100 degrees is long gone. I’m already putting away my summer clothes and getting my fall/winter clothes ready to go. I’ve been on a mad shopping spree lately to get some new items to wear this season. I even picked up a can of pumpkin to make these delicious muffins!

image

I found the recipe from the Paleo Plan. Their recipe for Paleo Pumpkin Muffins is so simple and delicious. My house smells so good right now, I can’t wait to dig into a muffin after I click publish. This will now help when I drink my afternoon cup of coffee at my favorite coffee shop. The cream cheese pumpkin muffins and pumpkin breads will not mesmerize me as much. Now I can enjoy my pumpkin muffins at just 166 calories per serving and not get that sugar crash.

PumpkinMuffins

Happy Pumpkin Eating!!

Fallon

No comments: