Tuesday, July 12, 2011

St. Louis BBQ Pork Ribs

Ribs2

I’m at ribs again and this time I purchased St. Louis pork ribs. I’ve tried beef ribs and baby back pork ribs all with the same homemade rub and favorite BBQ sauce. I bake them in the oven at 350 degrees F and in about 2 hours you have awesome ribs.

How did the St. Louis ribs turn out?? For me not a favorite at all. They were very fatty and had a more pork flavor to them. My boyfriend enjoyed them but agreed that the best by far were the baby back pork ribs!

Ribs1

My life is finally getting back to normal, well normal for me. I had a wonderful visit with my mom for 5 days. We did a food tour in Athens, GA that I can’t wait to write about. It was amazing! I’ll be getting back to my usually blogging soon, just trying to fit it all in with full work days, cooking dinner, working out and finding time to chill with my man!

Love you guys and I appreciate you hanging out while I get through this slow time!

Oh and did I mentioned my birthday is now 19 days away? ;)

Fallon

No comments: