Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving from Fallon’s Cucina!

GOBBLE GOBBLE!!! I just wanted to wish all my blog friends a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving! I’m spending Thanksgiving with my mom at my best friend’s house. I love celebrating Thanksgiving with a huge crowd, so I’m thankful my best friend invited me to her place. I also don’t have to cook a huge feast, phew! Stuffing and a bottle of wine. I got it off easy this year. Don’t even need to make dessert! Did you get it off easy this year too?

Oatbran1

I woke up at 5:30am this morning and saw this beautiful sunrise from the kitchen sink. I took a moment to think of everything I’m so fortunate to have and even though life isn’t always perfect, my life in itself has been very lucky for me. A morning like this deserved a hot breakfast, like oat bran. This was simple, not over the top and very tasty. I’ll be sure to share the recipe this weekend.

Oatbran2

My mom just went to pick up the newspaper. I can’t wait to check out all the sales! I’m in the market for either a new desktop and/or laptop. Of course I work tomorrow but I’ll be shopping online. Way better then being in lines and being cold. ;)

Time to get ready for my Thanksgiving workout. Body pump sounds like a plan.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Fallon

2 comments:

The Duo Dishes said...

Enjoy your easy, no stress Thanksgiving. It's nice to have a break every now and then. The trade off is having to help clean up. :)

Fallon said...

LOL I don't mind the dishes. Dishwasher anyone? ;)