Sunday, March 11, 2012

Slowly Updating

Hey Guys and Gals! I did some blog work this morning, basically updating the recipe page. Been about 5 months since I touched that. My bad! I also added some new sections like Gluten Free and Bars || Brownies. I’m starting to get quite a collection of recipes and it was necessary to give Cookies its own header. ;) I need to do some more sprucing around here. Anyone know of any cool blog designer, that can make me some new headers and change up the colors here? Email me, xladyf54(@)gmail(.)com.

I guess you could say I’m doing okay. I really feel like I could be better. I’m very lonely and when my days off come around it really hits me. At least if I’m at work I’m around awesome people and I’m always busy talking to customers, so my mind is off the lonely factor. I really want to get out of my funk SOON! I guess you could call it depression? I just want to meet single people and go out for drinks and awesome dinners. That is all I’m asking for. Let’s just say, Las Vegas is a hard city to meet people up for coolness like that.

On a much more happier note, I joined a Cross Fit gym here in Las Vegas and will be starting that on March 19th! Fitness is a huge part of my life and is keeping me strong. I look forward to trying a new workout and I hope I can do pull ups without any assistance sooner or later.

And I’ll leave you with a cell phone photo of delicious gluten free brownies I’ve been eating. I’ll get that recipe to you guys sometime this week!

image

Hopefully by now you’ve realized it is day light savings and all your clocks are an hour ahead! ;)

Always,
Fallon

No comments: