Sunday, October 31, 2010

Peek-a-boo

happy_halloween-8248
(Source)

Just stopping by to give a quick update. I’ve been a busy pumpkin lately. I have some great future posts coming up. So stay tune! I’ve once again updated my recipe page again. Links that were broken are now fixed and all my pages that became screwy were re-done as well. Let’s just hope that doesn’t happen again. It took way to much time to fix them.

I wish I had some new Halloween treats to share but I’ve been too busy to whip up anything holiday-esqe. The following are some of my favorite Halloween treats to have:

Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
M&M Cookies
Chocolate Caramel Cookie Bites
Baking Illustrated Blondies
Dark and Milk Chocolate Brownies
Caramel Corn with Chocolate Drizzle
Frito Bark
Smoked Almond Turtles

Today I’ll be enjoying my day off and soaking in the fall weather with some baking. My costume of choice will be my baking apron ;). Couldn’t be a better day!

Fallon

No comments: