I really can’t believe what a year 2010 has been. It went by so fast I could barely keep up. I wanted to go over the goals I had set for 2010 and make up some new ones for 2011. Did I achieve all my goals? Let’s take a look!
It was kind of cool, I ran all three 5k’s with my mama!
- Run a 5k CHECK (I actually participated in three 5k’s here, here and here!)
- Continue being happy with myself and life SEMI-CHECK
- Figure out what I want to do in life FAILED
- Stay focused on whatever I put my heart into and not give up CHECK (I took up Krav Maga. I really found love in this form of defense and would like to further my training.)
Not bad if I say so myself! Number three I failed that goal because thinking back I don’t feel I worked hard enough on figuring out what I want to do. I’m honestly confused. It’s like where do I start? Since I failed on that goal, I’m going to continue in 2011 working on that goal. Don’t get me wrong I’m a happy girl and I have a great life, but since I can’t fulfill my goal of what to do (job wise) if makes me unhappy with myself. It really affects me certain days and I can’t wait for the day where I’ll find a job that really satisfies who I am.
I never ran before. I thought 1 mile was rough. I did three 5k’s this year! I only set to do one and I went above my goal. Love it!
Lastly, Krav Maga has really kept me more focused on myself these past 3 months. I’ve lost inches, gain lots of muscle. I focused on my diet and found what really works for me! I’ll be sad to leave this studio, but I’ll be back. I’m hoping to find a studio elsewhere, wherever that may take me and I can continue practicing. Maybe achieve a black belt one of these days!
My goals for 2011:
- Figure out what I want to do in life!
- Run another race, possibly a 10k or half marathon. Will someone join me?
- Continue to expand on my blog to increase readership and have people love visiting Fallon’s Cucina!
- Spend more time with my boyfriend and build a stronger relationship. Goodbye long distance relationship!
Love this man. Moving on January 2nd couldn’t be a better way to start off 2011!
Definitely need more cupcakes in my life too!
Happy New Year’s from Fallon’s Cucina! I’ll be back soon and with many delicious posts. Like all those holiday cookies I made!!!
Love and happiness,