Monday, December 13, 2010

Fallon’s Favorite Holiday Candies and Cookies!

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite holiday treats I like to make. Year after year you start realizing what people enjoy more of and then you’ll notice they will ask you, “Hey Fallon, are you making peppermint bark this year?” “Fallon, what were those one cookies with the dried cherries?” It is obvious I have some favorites and I can’t go a year without making them. It’s good to know I have people reminding me what I need to make as well. ;)

Maybe there will be something here you can start a new tradition with!

Enjoy!

Apricot- Pecan Thumbprint Cookies

ApricotPecanThumbprints4

Caramel Popcorn Brittle

 IMG_3377

Dark and Milk Chocolate Brownies

DarkMilkBrownies4

Fantasy Fudge

FantasyFudge1

Frito Bark

FritoBark4

Gingerbread Squares

 GingerbreadSquares4

Old Fashion Gingerbread

OFGingerbread1

Italian Sprinkle Cookies

Italian Sprinkle Cookies 3

Mandel Bread

MandelBread12

Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies

IMG_3362

Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls

 DoughBalls8

Peppermint Bark

Peppermint Bark 1

Pumpkin Biscotti

PumpkinBiscotti6

Smoked Almond Turtles

SmokedAlmondTurtles5

Snickerdoodles

Snickerdoodles 4

Toffee Biscotti

ToffeeBiscotti1

Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

OatmealRaisin1

White Chocolate Chip Cherry Cookies

White Chocolate Chip Cherry 2

Fallon

3 comments:

Pam said...

Everything looks so decadent and delicious, especially the smoked almond turtles.

Diana's Cocina said...

What a lovely lin up! You are more than welcome to send a box filled with these gems my way ;).

Fit Mama Real Food said...

So many yummy cookies! I've had requests for my peanut brittle since the summer! It's so much fun to share all the goodies with friends and family.