I thought this was a great idea when I saw it on Carrots ‘N’ Cake. It has been 5 months since I’ve left home and not a day goes by where I miss my mom!
1. Always have a clean house, even if that means vacuuming every day.
2. Working out keeps you young and healthy.
3. She knows how to make a good chili!
4. Going to Starbucks is always a good way to relax and enjoy a good cup of coffee.
5. Pictures are always something you can cherish and bring back great memories.
6. Return it if you aren’t going to use it.
7. Coupons, coupons, coupons.
8. Always buy everything on sale because you know it isn’t worth regular price.
9. There is happy hour all the time!
10. Be nice to everyone, even if they don’t appreciate it in return.
What has your mom taught you?